Olivier Danos serves as Scientific Advisor at Lysogene.
- 30 years in the gene therapy space for CNS diseases
- Biogen Idec, Kadmon, Director of Gene Therapy Consortium at University College London, Genethon, Institut Pasteur
Nathalie Cartier serves as a Scientific Advisor at Lysogene.
- 35 years in the gene therapy space for CNS disease
- Investigator in Bluebird Bio’s ALD gene therapy trial
- Chairman of the European Society of Cell and Gene Therapy (ESGCT)
- Director of Research, INSERM
Miguel Sena-Esteves serves as a Scientific Advisor to Lysogene.
- Extensive background and experience in gene therapy
- Vector design, vector mediated delivery to the brain, neurodegenerative disorders and brain tumors
- Department of Neurology and Gene Therapy Center at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS)
Douglas R. Martin
Douglas R. Martin serves as a Scientific Advisor to Lysogene.
- Extensive experience in gene therapy preclinical studies
- Expert in GM1 and GM2 feline models
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Scott-Ritchey Research Center